Sunday, March 1, 2009

I've popped out....kinda


Waist Measurements: 35" at belly button

Weigh In: 123lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this:
  • Slight Heartburn
  • Can't go poopy :(
  • Still not hungry...
Pregnancy first this week: The whole not pooping thing is new :( I don't like it at all. Oh yeah so this week I tried a new pack of the sample vitamins my dr. gave me and oh boy did I regret it. It had some sort of fish oil or something...any who 2 min after I took the vitamin I could not stop burping and everytime I burped it tasted like rotten fish therefor making me gag. I spent the next 30 min trying to find something to eat that would cover up the fish...Not an easy task.

My Pregnancy Brain: Finally starting to feel a little pregnant, with the belly popping out, barely but I can tell and the nasty vitamins.

Pregnancy Prep: Nothing, just tried to have a well deserved relaxing week...

Dr Visits: Nope

Belly Shot:


What the baby looks like this week: Is about three inches long, the size of a jumbo shrimp. Has his or her own unique fingerprints already.

No comments: