Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm losing my mind!

Waist Measurements: 35" at belly button

Weigh In: 120lbs according to the wii

Pregnancy Symptoms this:
  • Head Ache (ouch)
  • Forgetfulness
  • Moody
  • Appetite for carbs
Pregnancy first this week: I'm losing my mind! This week I wore two watches at once one day and then another day I talked to Paul on the phone and then scolded him the next day for not calling, granted it was midnight when he called and I was sleeping, but still. Oh yeah someone touched my belly for the first time this week. Lucky it wasn't a complete stranger so I didn't feel the urge to punch them in the face. I feel bad for the first stranger who things it's ok for them to touch me, they are in for a rude awakening.

My Pregnancy Brain: Its really nice to be able to hear the heart beat whenever I want. I can't wait till we find out gender, it really helps re assure that I'm really pregnant and not just growing a gut. Also this week I've had a few nightmares where I'm 7ish months pregnant and I get into a car accident. Its weird, now I'm no longer worried about my safety but the life that I'm carrying. I might just be cut out to be a mother! :0)

Pregnancy Prep: Nothing

Dr Visits: Nope

Belly Shot:
What the baby looks like this week: Is about the size of a peach. From head to bottom measure about 3 1/2 inches. Has a strong, whoosh-whooshy heartbeat See below :). Our baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! The kidneys are producing urine, which s/he releases into the amniotic fluid around him. The liver starts making bile this week and the spleen starts helping in the production of red blood cells.


No comments: