Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bones!

Waist Measurements: ?" at the belly button cant find the measuring tape, it got lost in the move!

Weigh in: 124lbs according to the Dr.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:

  • Moody
  • Very Emotional

Pregnancy first this week: I cry at anything and everything and half the time I don't know why. Its very frustrating.

My Pregnancy Brain: Its starting to feel more real on a daily basis especially during the move because they didn't let me do anything and I kept directing them to the babies room :)


Pregnancy Prep: Nothing this week.

Dr Visits: One this week to follow up on my back. It was a complete waste of time, all she did is walk in and say sorry there is nothing we can do. No Shit! I knew that already!


Belly Shot:

What the baby looks like this week: Her skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone. She weighs about 5 ounces now and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.


Hi Mommy & Daddy!

No comments: