Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a....wait for it.....GIRL!!!!

Waist Measurements: 34.5" at the belly button

Weigh in: 125lbs according to the Dr.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Forgetfulness
  • Moody
  • Emotional
  • Back pain
Pregnancy first this week: Excruciating back pain, don't know what happened but it sent me to the ER, they checked the baby to make sure it wasn't preterm labor and once they cleared the baby they sent me on my ways...guess its no longer about me huh. They blamed it on the pregnancy so all I can do is rest my back.

My Pregnancy Brain: It was an interesting week. The level of fear i had when i called the on call nurse and they told me to go into the ER to make sure the baby was ok was intense. I guess its just a taste of things to come.

Pregnancy Prep: I went to a boutique in Fullerton that sells cloth diaper and got to play around with them.

Dr Visits: I had two this week. A planned one and an impromptu one last night.

Belly Shot: None this week. I cant stand long enough to have my picture taken. :(

What the baby looks like this week: she is a little over four inches long and weighs a little over 2.5 ounces. Has fingernails and toenails, and there's a lot happening inside as well. Her heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as she continues develop.