Sunday, March 15, 2009

Waterworks, tomatoes and annoying lights!

Waist Measurements: 34.5" at belly button

Weigh in: 122lbs according to the Dr.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Forgetfulness
  • Moody
  • Emotional
Pregnancy first this week: I'm really losing my mind! I was on the verge of tears this week because we ran out of Doritos at work and I Needed some for my sandwich. I think I cried a total of 3 times this week for no good reason...

My Pregnancy Brain: I've been too preoccupied trying to get escrow to close so I can start decorating the room :)

Pregnancy Prep:
I'm researching the idea of cloth diapering and so far I'm all for it and Paul like the idea too. I want to buy one soon so I can start playing around with it.

Dr Visits: I thought I was getting a UTI so I played it safe and went in; everything was good, no signs of infections and I got to hear the heart beat. Life is good.

Belly Shot:


What the baby looks like this week: Is as big as a beefsteak tomato! Measures about 4 Inches and weights about 2 1/2 ounces. S/he has started "breathing" amniotic fluid in through its nose and respiratory tract, giving those lungs some very early practice for the real thing. Can sense light and pressure from outside of the womb, yet another way to start annoying our child, and lastly the legs are growing longer than the arms now, and can move all joints and limbs.


No comments: