Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sweet! I'm already annoying our baby!

Waist Measurements: 34" at belly button

Weigh In: 123lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this:
  • Weird food...snack, cravings
  • Still not hungry...
Pregnancy first this week: I have been eating the most random things this week, one day I had Hot tamales, sunflower seed and teddy grams all in one sitting. Still no food aversions. I am very thankful for the ease, so far, of this pregnancy.

My Pregnancy Brain: Still not really felling pregnant. I hope I start showing soon, its going to be so much fun.

Pregnancy Prep: I picked the colors for the baby room :)

Dr Visits: Nope

Belly Shot:
What the baby looks like this week: S/he is about two-and-a-half inches long. Already has pretty much every structure, organ and system needed for life, s/he is a perfect little miniature human being. One thing I love is s/he can officially be Bugged By Me. Reflexes have developed, so if I push on my uterus, s/he will squirm and move in response. I love this quote for Alpha mom "you can't feel it, but it sure is fun to imagine getting flipped off by your fetus."


No comments: