Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shocking Bubbles

Waist Measurements: 36" at the belly button

Weigh in: 122lbs according to my home scale but I wouldn't trust it.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Moody
  • Very Emotional
  • Nose bleed
Pregnancy first this week: I've been feeling bubbles and little shocks. I'm not sure if it the baby yet but I think it might be.

My Pregnancy Brain: It been pretty hard for me to remember that I'm pregnant so moving into the new house has been interesting i catch myself doing stuff and shorting after realizing oops i shouldn't have done that, I mean its nothing too crazy, but still something i should have had some else do.

Pregnancy Prep: Starting to get stuff from family that is letting me borrow or giving me stuff. Its weird to have baby stuff in the house.

Dr Visits:None this week.

Belly Shot:

What the baby looks like this week: Is about the size of a baked potato, Head to rump, about 5 1/2 inches long and she weighs almost 7 ounces. Has actual cute little ears and working ear bones and can hear sounds through the amniotic fluid, similar to how things sound to you underwater.

Oh Yeah! A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around her nerves.

No comments: