Sunday, February 1, 2009

No More Tail!

Waist Measurements: 33" at belly button (looks like it was just a gas and food baby :))

Weigh In: 123lbs according to the wii. (again I'm not bloated anymore, so that helps)

Pregnancy Symptoms this:
  • Cold :( it sucks cause I cant take anything for it.
  • Irritable...Paul's loving it lol
  • The tiredness continues
  • Certain food smells make me nauseous
What I Learned: It really sucks to be sick while pregnant.

Pregnancy first this week: Other than my first cold while pregnant nothing too exciting happened.

My Pregnancy Brain: Its been a little scary being sick seeing that a fever could cause severe damage to the baby. Luckily I haven't noticed a fever yet but I'm definitely on the look out just in case I need to take some children's tylenol.

Pregnancy Prep: Still nothing. Soon I hope.

Dr Visits: None this week, we have one the monday after the wedding where we get to listen to the heart beat...I can't wait.

Belly Shot:What the baby looks like this week: The baby is about the size of a grape this week. S/He has fingers and toes and eyelids and ears. External boy and girl-parts are present, but won't be really distinguishable for another couple of weeks...Bummer. It's heart has finished dividing into four chambers, and the valves are starting to form. Oh yeah the embryonic "tail" is completely gone.

No comments: