Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scary Week

Waist Measurements: 34" at belly button

Weigh In: 122lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this:
  • Sciatic Nerve Pain...ouch
  • Never Hungry...hence the weight loss
Pregnancy first this week: Paul finally got to see the baby :) He cried when he saw the heart beat. I'm sure the build up to it helped...not finding a heart beat. She tried for about 5 min...felt like 20...she couldn't find a heart beat, the baby is really low. She decided to play it safe and do an ultrasound. As soon as she put the transponder down we saw the heart beat ***sigh***. Oh yeah, the Dr. told me to lay off the prenatal vitamins they are taking away my appetite.

My Pregnancy Brain: Still not really felling pregnant. Seeing the baby today was really reassuring

Pregnancy Prep: Still nothing...

Dr Visits: Had one today! :) I love the Midwife's I chose!

Belly Shot:
What the baby looks like this week: Our baby is just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, an is now almost fully formed. S/he's already busy kicking and stretching. S/he is officially a fetus, and is now human-baby looking with non-webbed fingers and toes.

No comments: