Sunday, February 8, 2009

Graduation Week!

Waist Measurements: 33" at belly button

Weigh In: 123lbs according to the wii.

Pregnancy Symptoms this:
  • Irritable...I need to be careful or I might end up a single mom...lol
  • make the tiredness go away
  • back pain
What I Learned: How easy it is to cry when your pregnant....over anything.

Pregnancy first this week: The back pain.. it sucks, its a sharp shooting pain down my lower back.

My Pregnancy Brain: Because I really don't have many pregnancy symptoms, I've had my episodes of doubt. Am I really pregnant? I almost re-took a pregnancy test...but I didn't . I can't wait till next monday when I get to hear the heart beat.

Pregnancy Prep: Still nothing...

Dr Visits: None this week.

Belly Shot:


What the baby looks like this week: S/he is officially a fetus by the end of this week. S/he over an inch long, and has a heartbeat strong enough to be heard with a Doppler.
Most importantly the most delicate and critical development period is over. I can breathe a sigh of relief over that.

No comments: