Sunday, January 25, 2009

8 weeks 1 Day!

Waist Measurements: 35" at belly button (don't know if I ate too much today or if its actually the baby)

Weigh In: 127lbs according to the Dr.

Pregnancy Symptoms this week:
  • Irritable
  • Still freaken tired
  • Slight Nausea (still not to bad...knock on wood)
What I Learned: Dr. appointments take a really long time, and I have to go every month.

Pregnancy first this week: I had my first ultrasound this week, it was amazing. I wish paul could have been there but I didn't even know I was going to have an ultrasound. It was a pleasant surprise. Oh yeah I told my boss this week.

My Pregnancy Brain: I saw our baby's heart beat this week! WOW! It was the most amazing thing ever! It finally felt real, but only for a few hours, I can't wait till I feel the first kick.

Pregnancy Prep: Absolutely nothing, maybe once the wedding is over.

Dr Visits: I saw the second contender to be my Dr. this week, I made my decision; I'm going with the midwife. It's definitely more what I want, I felt like it was more about me and the baby than how quick can they be home on D-Day. I'm glad that is over with.

Belly Shot:
What the baby looks like this week: Aww... first baby picture! and a picture I found of the size of the baby.

No comments: