Sunday, April 12, 2009

19 Weeks! Almost Half Way!

Waist Measurements: 35" at the belly button

Weigh in: ???lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Moody
  • Short Tempered
Pregnancy first this week: I Noticed my belly! wow its big already!

My Pregnancy Brain: I'm sad that the bubbles stopped. Hopefully I'll start felling kicks soon.

Pregnancy Prep: I ordered my first set of cloth diapers! they are so freaken cute. I cant wait to put them on our baby!

Dr Visits:None this week.

Belly Shot:

What the baby looks like this week: She is about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. She is now fully assembled; just needs some fattening up and lengthening out. Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear our voice now, so looks like its time to start reading aloud, talking to her, and singing to her. Oh yeah!Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting.

1 comment:

mle428 said...

Your belly is so big now!!