Monday, April 27, 2009

21 Weeks: Still A GIRL!!!!

Waist Measurements: 37" at the belly button

Weigh in: 126lbs according to the wii.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Heartburn
  • Emotional
  • Forgetfulness
Pregnancy first this week: I had my first experience with heartburn and let me tell you....IT Sucked! But luckily Tums & Gaviscon came to the rescue. Oh Yeah, She is now kicking like crazy, hopefully Paul can feel her by next week!

My Pregnancy Brain: I Lost It! I cant seem to find my brain! this forgetfulness is really getting old! It Starting to feel more real now, probably since I have a constant kicking reminder :)

Pregnancy Prep: Cleared out the baby's room, and moved in some of the stuff that has been given to us. Oh yeah, I also started emailing different Doulas, Hopefully we can fit one into our budget!

Dr Visits: I had an Ultrasound, everything looks good, she is one active little girl!

Belly Shot:I'm A dork!

What the baby looks like this week: Is about 10 1/2 inches long, head to toe. She is like, kicking for serious now.
Still a GIRL!

Rolly Polly!

Thats her foot up there by her face!

Cute little feet!

Cute Face!

No comments: