Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week 19

Waist Measurements: 37" at the belly button

Weigh in: 125lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • itchy
  • leg cramps
  • upset tummy
  • Slight uncomfortableness sleeping
Pregnancy first this week: Its kinds uncomfortable to sleep which i did not have last time. I can feel my belly much more and I feel like I'm squishing it.

My Pregnancy Brain: This time around its taking longer to feel "real" probable cause I'm so busy with Katelyn.

Pregnancy Prep: We picked a theme for the nursery and bought a pillow.

Dr Visits: None this week.

Belly Shot:


What the baby looks like this week: He is about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom. His arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. He is now fully assembled; just needs some fattening up and lengthening out. His brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he may be able to hear our voice now, so looks like its time to start reading aloud, talking to him, and singing to him. Oh yeah!His kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting.

No comments: