Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 17.... It's a BOY

Waist Measurements: 36" at the belly button 


Weigh in: 124lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Moody
  • Very Emotional
  • Itchy rash, might be PUPPPS
  • Slight, slight heartburn
  • Lower back achiness
Pregnancy first this week: Researching this PUPPS thing, we'll see if it really is that as I right this I don't feel itchy or feel the rash, but earlier this week it was pretty bad.

My Pregnancy Brain: Finding out that we are having a boy really threw mw off, I knew it was a definite possibility but I honestly didn't think it would happen. I am so excited and I cant wait to meet Ethan.

Belly Shot:

What the baby looks like this week: His skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone. He weighs about 5 ounces now and he's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. He can move his joints, and his sweat glands are starting to develop.











No comments: