Sunday, October 10, 2010

Week 16

Waist Measurements: 36" at the belly button

Weigh in: 122lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Moody
  • Emotional
  • Flutters
  • itchy rash
Pregnancy first this week: I have a weird rash on my torso, not sure what it is from but I called the dr and they didn't seem too worried, just said to take some benadryl if I needed it. So far I haven't, I can take the itchiness for now.

My Pregnancy Brain: My belly has started popping out so it feels a more real, I'm also starting to feel some flutters.

Pregnancy Prep: I continued sanding the furniture, It might be why I'm itchy so not Paul wont let me finish it. ahh. I also when shopping with my mom for some baby clothes.

Dr Visits: Just one noting exciting, just the usuall pee in a cup take BP and hear baby. Next month I get the ultrasound.

Belly Shot: 


What the baby looks like this week: she is a little over four inches long and weighs a little over 2.5 ounces. Has fingernails and toenails, and there's a lot happening inside as well. Her heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as she continues develop.

No comments: