Sunday, March 13, 2011

38 Weeks

Waist Measurements: 46" at the belly button

Weigh in: 170lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • discomfort sitting certain ways
  • pelvic pain
  • heartburn
  • rib discomfort
  • tiredness/ out of breath
  • headaches
  • cant get comfortable to sleep
My Pregnancy Brain: This has been a particularly hard week for me, I hate complaining about my pregnancy discomforts because I'm an so proud of my body for making and carrying a life, but this week it seems like my body is getting overwhelmed. I'm still trying to stay positive and listen to my hypnobabies when I feel overwhelmed. I know he need to cook as long as he needs to but I wouldn't mind if he decided to come a little early. If not I will continue to do my best to be an incubator for him while keeping a smile on my face.

Pregnancy Prep: Put the car seat in the car, packed our hospital bag, and put the glider in his room. Now I just need to finish cleaning up the room and we should be ready to roll.

Dr Visits: Had one this week. things are a little sketchy right now. good news is my GBS results came back negative so that means no IV for me. But the bad news is my BP was 143/90 and +1 protein in my urine. My Dr. didn't seem to worried, but of course that doesn't help me. we'll see what next week appointment says. Till then I'm upping my protein and trying to relax as much as I can.

Belly Shot:


What the baby looks like this week: He has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long. He has a firm grasp, his organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.


No comments: