Sunday, March 6, 2011

37 Weeks

Waist Measurements: 46" at the belly button

Weigh in: 165lbs


Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Belly Dropped
  • Tiredness
  • Loss of Breath
  • extreme heartburn
  • pelvic pain
  • emotional
Pregnancy first this week: The heartburn is getting unbearable. I really hate complaining and I try not to, except to poor paul, but this is getting ridiculous. I keep telling myself "this too shall pass"


Pregnancy Prep: I redid Katelyn's room so I could move the glider into Ethan's room. I'm hoping to have his nursery done by next weekend.
Dr Visits: Yep I'll have one every week from now on. I got my group B strep results today! came back negative!!! Woo Hoooo! No IV for me!

Belly Shot:



What the baby looks like this week: At this point babies vary in size, but the average length is between 19 and 20 inches and most babies weigh approximately 6 pounds. Baby's growth slows down dramatically this week.

No comments: