Sunday, January 23, 2011

31 Weeks

Waist Measurements: 43" at the belly button

Weigh in: 150lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Pelvic & hip pain
  • Heart burn
Pregnancy first this week: Is it possible for a fetus to claw his way out? cause it sure feels like it sometimes. This kid is doing cartwheels in there. But I love it.

My Pregnancy Brain: Starting to get worried about getting the nursery done it feels like I have so much to do and not enough time. 

Dr Visits: Had one this week, Finally. Everything looks good. I also got some good news, the hospital I'm delivering at has Tubs, and they will let me take off the monitors if everything is looking good.

Belly Shot:


                                            Im not sure why I look surprised!

What the baby looks like this week:
 He weighs about 3½ pounds and measures a little over 16 inches. From this week on, he will continue to gain around ½ pound a week until shortly before birth. He can now process information from all five senses. By now, your baby's lungs are the only system not fully mature. She can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. 

No comments: