Sunday, January 2, 2011

28 Weeks

Waist Measurements: 40.5" at the belly button

Weigh in: 142lbs according to the Dr.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Heart burn
  • Slight Anemia
  • Tiredness
  • Pubic Symphysis Pain
Pregnancy first this week: Starting to really feel the weight of the pregnancy. I get tired running after Katelyn, Oh man this is going to be fun! :)

My Pregnancy Brain: I feel like I'm falling behind on prepping for ethan, I really need to start sewing and getting his room ready to go.
Pregnancy Prep: Finally cleaned out the garage, Sold the desk and put the painted changing table and dresser in Ethan's room. Progress :)

Dr Visits: Yep had my Glucose test! I didnt think the drink was that bad but maybe i'm just weird. Here's hoping I passed and dont have to do the 3 hour test. Other than that everything looks great!

Belly Shot:

What the baby looks like this week: Continues to get a longer and fatter by the day. His weight has actually doubled in the past month alone. Weight is around 2.5 pounds right now and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. His eyes have color now, too. It may not be the color he ultimately ends up with, especially if they're light gray or blue. The eyes typically don't settle on a final hue until nine months after baby is born.

No comments: