Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 26

Waist Measurements: 39.5" at the belly button

Weigh in: 139lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Tiredness
  • Lower back soreness
  • Killer Heartburn
Pregnancy first this week: The heartburn is definitely worse than last time. Also the movement is a lot more, This kid is bouncing off the walls. :) I love it. Another new thing is that it seems like i'm already nesting, I cleaned my kitchen and living room so thoroughly that I even impressed myself.

Pregnancy Prep: I got tons of hand me downs this week so i 
started sorting it and putting it in boxes according to size. We were going to clean out the office this week but its been raining for a few days so it didn't happen. Soon I hope. I really want to start putting it together.

Dr Visits: None this week

Belly Shot:
What the baby looks like this week: He is almost two pounds. All five senses are fully developed. The network of nerves in his ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both of our voices as we chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs.

No comments: