Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 24

Waist Measurements: 39.5"

Weigh in: 134lbs 

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Back ache
  • Insatiable Hunger
Pregnancy first this week: back ache every night.

My Pregnancy Brain: This child is bouncing off the walls and I love it. Its a constant reminder of his presence I cant wait to meet him.

Pregnancy Prep: Bought the fabric to make Ethan's crib set and blankets, now I just need to get sewing.

Dr Visits: yep had one this week, got  a new dr since my old one disappeared. I see it as a blessing in disguise because i got a really good vibe from my new dr.

Belly Shot:


What the baby looks like this week: Is just about a foot long now. Is still very skinny looking, with translucent skin, but this will all start changing soon. Is officially at the edge of viability, and most hospitals would automatically attempt every possible life-saving option if your baby were to be born now. Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. Her brain is also growing quickly now, and her taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant.

No comments: