Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 29: BONES!

Waist Measurements: 42" at the belly button

Weigh in: 149lbs according to the Wii.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • slight hand and feet swelling
  • Heart burn
  • Tiredness
  • Loss of Breath
  • Slightly Anemic :(
Pregnancy first this week:The Swelling is definitely a first my feet look like dough balls and I officially can't wear my rings comfortably :( so much for getting the wedding band 1/2 size bigger. I'm going to go to claire's an buy a cheapo ring so i can at least wear something!

My Pregnancy Brain:This whole slightly anemic this has got me worried a little, the doctor said its barely under normal and that she was not worried, she just wants me to take an iron supplement! DONE!!!

Pregnancy Prep: I love all my projects :) Almost done! Paul's Proof that he helped me!

Dr Visits: I had to retake my glucose test this week, thanks to an awesome milk shake i had right before my last test! Yes I know I'm smart ;)


Before

After

2nd time (Twice the Sugar!)


Initial Blood Draw

Ouchie #1
Ouchie #2

Ouchie #3

Ouchie #4
Belly Shot:
View from the top
Summer Kisses!

What the baby looks like this week: Is sucking up every drop of calcium I have as her bones continue to harden and become more bone-like.She now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. Due to the impressive advancements of medical technology, if Katelyn was born this week, she'd have a 9 out of 10 chance of survival, which is seriously great news. Other awesome developments:Her brain can now control her breathing and body temperature. She can also cough, and her sucking abilities have been perfected. Look out, boobs!

No comments: