Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 28

Waist Measurements: 42" at the belly button

Weigh in: 147lbs according to the Dr.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Heart burn
  • Memory loss
  • Tiredness
  • Loss of Breath
Pregnancy first this week:I've starting my research for a pediatrician. I'm having a hard time since I don't really know where to start. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Also new this week. i'm not only feeling kicks now I'm feeling full on movements. Its a really weird feeling, it's like i have an alien growing inside of me.

My Pregnancy Brain: I've really been starting to wonder who she will look like, will she be stubborn like me or passive like Paul...I'm hoping for passive, have two stubborn people in the house is not going to be fun. But really i just hope she's a happy healthy baby.

Pregnancy Prep: Im making a new carseat cover. I'll post it once i'm done!

Dr Visits: Yep had my Glucose test! I didnt think the drink was that bad but maybe i'm just weird. Here's hoping I passed and dont have to do the 3 hour test. Other than that everything looks great!

Belly Shot:

What the baby looks like this week: Continues to get a longer and fatter by the day. Her weight has actually doubled in the past month alone. Weight is around 2.5 pounds right now and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. Her eyes have color now, too. It may not be the color she ultimately ends up with, especially if they're light gray or blue. The eyes typically don't settle on a final hue until nine months after baby is born.

No comments: