Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 13

Waist Measurements: 34" at belly button

Weigh In: 119lbs

Pregnancy Symptoms this:
  • Slight Heartburn
  • Very Sick
  • Still not hungry... but probably because I've had a really bad cold
Pregnancy first this week: Being really sick. I don't remember the last time I was this sick. Luckily I had friends and family come and help me out so I could better. I also got a comment I was dreading, "welcome to motherhood" I'm sorry yes this comes with the territory but being sick is not what makes motherhood. Being there for my child seeing her grow and guiding her to make the right decisions makes motherhood. Its amazing to me how people feel that being pregnant gives then the right to say what ever they want to you about your lifestyle, body, weight, etc. Nothing has changed I an still an healthy individual, and being pregnant doesn't change any of that. so if you wouldn't say something to be before I had kids or got pregnant please don't think its ok to say it now. its still inappropriate and hurtful.

My Pregnancy Brain: Its finally starting to hit me that in 6ish months i'm going to have two rugrats running around. I know its going to be hectic but I'm sure it will also be just as awesome. I cant wait.



Dr Visits: Had a genetic ultrasound.

Belly Shot:


What the baby looks like this week: Is about three inches long, the size of a jumbo shrimp. Has his or her own unique fingerprints already.



No comments: