Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 39: Or is it 37??? Let she what she thinks :)

Waist Measurements: 46.5" at the belly button

Weigh in: 168lbs according to the dr.

Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:
  • Muscle discomfort at the top of my belly
  • Heartburn is back with a vengeance...bring it on!
Pregnancy first this week: I went to walmart, I know I should know better, and an older women walked up to me and as serious as can be said "you know your going to have a baby" NO S*** Sherlock!

Pregnancy Prep: I've worked on a few projects I just haven't taken any pictures. :) I'll take some soon. Plus the Nursery is 98% done :)

Dr Visits: Nothing new to report! Same news. I've asked to not be checked for dilation and effacement! I figure as soon as she wants to come into this world she will and there is not need to get my hopes up or down know where everything is at.

Belly Shot:
What the baby looks like this week: Is about 20 inches long and over seven pounds, maybe, depends, who knows. The lanugo that used to cover her body has mostly disappeared, but we may find a bit leftover on the shoulders, forehead and neck, we'll see. Because there is no air around your baby, when she practices breathing, it can cause amniotic fluid to get into her windpipe, resulting in those regularly spaced thumps that make you think you're carrying a jumping bean in your belly.

No comments: