Sunday, July 12, 2009

32 Weeks

Waist Measurements: 44" at the belly button

Weigh in: 155lbs according to Dr.


Pregnancy Symptoms this Week:slight hand and feet swelling
  • Joint pain in hands
  • Heart burn
  • Tiredness
  • hard to sit for long
Pregnancy first this week:
This week has been the first week where it has been difficult to sleep. I'm still getting plenty of it its just not as comfortable and I'm getting up 5-7 times a night. I guess its good practice.

My Pregnancy Brain:
I cant wait to hold her and see who she looks like and whose personality she is going to have! I cant believe she could be here in 6-10 weeks! Time is flying by!

Dr Visits: Nothing too exciting, My midwife says everything looks great!

Belly Shot:
What the baby looks like this week: By now, she weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments: